- September 28th: 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm (with Jerry Roberts)
- October 4th: 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm (with Chad Wojchik)
- October 21st: 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm (with Chad Wojchik)
- January 13th: 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm (with Jerry Roberts)
NEW TO MEDICARE / ABCD’s – Do you want to better understand your Medicare options and benefits? Let a certified Senior LinkAge Line® Specialist from the SE MN Area Agency on Aging help you make informed decisions. This class outlines the parts of Medicare, enrollment periods and penalties, special programs, and tools and tips for comparing current health and drug options available in Minnesota. Annual open enrollment begins in October and ends in early December.
Registration through Rochester Community Education.
- October 5th: 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm – facilitated by Jerry Roberts.
HOW SLL CAN HELP YOU! / MEDICARE UPDATES – Event is specifically for residents of Three Links Care Center in Northfield, no outside registration available. General SLL information with reminders of Medicare OEP and updates.
- October 7th: 1:30 pm – 3 pm – facilitated by Chad Wojchik.
PAYING AND PLANNING FOR LONG-TERM CARE* – Long-term care is the personal care and household help you need as you grow older or have a chronic illness or disability. Medicare and your health insurance do not pay for most long-term care. This presentation will provide you with information on why and how to plan and pay for your future long-term care needs.
- December 13th: 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm – facilitated by Chad Wojchik.
*Register for SEMAAA hosted events at
If you are unable to make it to a virtual event and prefer a 1:1 phone conversation;
Senior LinkAge Line® is available Monday – Friday from 8 am – 4:30 pm @ 1-800-333-2433.