Don’t miss the opportunity to:
- Hear from communities who are doing great work and learn from their successes and challenges.
- Discover about new initiatives that promise to help us take the next leap forward.
- Join water-cooler conversations to engage in conversation on topics of your choosing.
- Experience the latest theatrical video from The Remember Project and connect with others on themes raised in the play.
- Join a community of learning to engage year-round.
People leading dementia-friendly community efforts, Dementia Friends and Champions, healthcare providers, civic leaders, senior center staff, volunteers, people with dementia-related illnesses, caregivers… anyone interested in making their communities more dementia friendly. This is for you!
Thursday, October 7 – 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Interactive with small and large group discussions and optional selections with ample time for breaks and networking activities.
Zoom – Cost: Free
Questions? Contact Jen Rooney at firstname.lastname@example.org.